Who We Are , What we Offer and deliver At LBD Tuition Centre
This tuition centre is based in the heart of Barking. We provide tuition in the core subjects which are Maths, English and Science. This is from KS1 to KS4. We also provide tuition in other academic subjects such as ICT and Arabic.
The exam boards our tutors will be teaching are; Edexcel, OCR and Cambridge. All our staff have been fully trained and they are qualified to teach the chosen subject they specialise in.
Our assessments are free of charge and carried out by a qualified educator. There’s no obligation to sign up for tutoring with us. We hope the information you gain will be useful, whether or not you decide to embark on a tutoring plan.
Having said that, we are very confident with the service and advance help we provide that your child will be given the best tutors which will enable them to achieve their highest potential.
We are dedicated to our work and will answer any questions outside of our coaching classes. We can guarantee a response ASAP, via phone or email.
Take this opportunity to experience the best coaching in Barking, London, free of charge! In just first month lesson, we will change your results!
Testimonials from Parents of Children at LBD Tuition Centre
WE MAKE THE PROCESS AS STRESS-FREE AS POSSIBLE
With our free initial assessment (aligned with the national curriculum), you’ll receive an unbiased, real-time snapshot of your child’s academic levels.
Different by Design
We are providing teaching to 8-18 year olds education in the subjects of Maths, English, Science and ICT. This is from KS2 all the way to A-levels and we have tutors to support these students and give them time and support to answer their enquiries. We take pride in our hard work and the help we provide our students to gain the best of their abilities.
Fun and Interactive
Students are given pop quizzes to test their understanding also to make learning a fun and interactive thing to do. Students are encouraged to do more learning as the winner of quizzes would get a certificate and this would encourage other students to work harder to get certificates.
Diverse and Multicultural
LBD tuition centre is a diverse and multicultural tuition with tutors from different ethnic backgrounds. This allows students to make friends with other students and can be a fun learning environment and prevents any prejudices. Also, tuition would a way for some students to come out of their shell and experience friendship in a partnership of education.
We are consistently monitoring our pupil’s improvement and push them to work their hardest to gain above and beyond and also make them the top in their school studies. We provide students with homework, which are assessed by the tutors and given feedback straight away.
Successful learning requires your child’s full cooperation, and that’s only going to happen if the LBD Tuition Centre experience is enjoyable. For younger students, we make sure learning is fun – entertainment is built into all our primary learning modules. For older students, it’s less about fun and more about keeping things stimulating and interesting.
- Needs to increase skills
- Finds the discipline of homework hard going or needs homework help
- Wants to get into or stay in the top group and feels a tutor will help
- Needs a confidence boost before moving to a new school or sitting exams
- Has clear strengths, but also has weaknesses
- Classrooms are fully furnished with tables, chairs
- Every teacher will have 3-4 students per session to ensure students receive a sufficient amount of attention
- Classrooms will be vibrant and colourful so it can provide a positive setting for the students to learn in
- A canteen where all students are able to purchase drinks and snacks
- There will be sofas where students can relax during their breaks
- Students can also bring their own food to eat in the canteen
- There will be a separate room for staff to relax during the breaks
- A locker for each staff member to put their personal belongings in