Professional experience and profile
April 2013 (2 weeks) Quality Kidz Nursery-Nursery worker
- Communication skills-effectively taking instructions from colleagues and changing my dialogue when speaking to children.
- Organisation skills-developed by sorting out the children’s toys and preparing their food
- Punctuality-the early start of my shift encouraged me to efficiently plan out my journey to prevent lateness
- Confidence-developed as I had to voice any concerns about the children’s behaviour and communicate with colleagues
- I am a confident, independent, friendly and hardworking individual, that can work well within a team.
- Cambridge Easter School-improved my networking skills and gained confidence
- 2014-2016 Southern Consortium Sixth Form
- 2009-2014 Eastbury Community School
- GCSE’s: 9 GCSE’s grades, A-C,
- English Language-A